PitchUp Help: The Ask
Pitches always require a presentation deck and there are some commonly used and referenced slides within that deck that persuade investors about the investment opportunity. BoomStartUp is providing deep and specific help on creating these power slides in our PitchUp Help workshops.
This session will dive deep into everything you need to know about The Ask Slide. How much should you raise? Where will you spend the money that you have raised? All of these types of questions need to be answered in The Ask slide of your pitch deck.
The BoomStartUp workshop will cover these main areas, making you an expert in what to communicate on The Ask slide.
- Why is this important to investors?
- What aspects are persuasive or dissuasive?
- What data points do you need to properly create this slide?
- What are the variety of ways to create it?
- What not to do when creating this slide?
- How does the narrative become interesting and compelling to investors?
- Shared examples of convincing The Ask Slides.
You will receive example slides as your takeaway and other tips and tools.
$42.00 per attendee.
Meet The Expert:
Tara Spalding, Managing Director at BoomStartUp
Tara Spalding is Managing Director of BoomStartup Accelerator. BoomStartup is an accelerator and mentorship-driven angel-stage investment program for startups. It operates as an online technology-driven accelerator, providing entrepreneurs a custom business plan including business maturity guidance, investment preparation, and capital structuring relevant to growth, and investment strategies as well as a curated marketplace for services.