PitchUp Help: Traction & Growth
In some cases, your fundraising efforts can determine the success of your startup. One thing that helps you to convince an investor to help fund your business is to show your traction and growth. This can include current sales, growth, valuable partnerships, endorsements, and pre-orders.
The Traction & Growth slide is one of the most important slides in your pitch deck because it shows investors how successful your startup already is today. You can show that your business idea works in the real world and is investable.
The BoomStartUp workshop will cover these main areas, taking a deep dive into what should be included in a strong Traction & Growth slide.
- Why is this important to investors?
- What aspects are persuasive or dissuasive?
- What data points do you need to properly create this slide?
- What are the variety of ways to create it?
- What not to do when creating this slide?
- How does the narrative become interesting and compelling to investors?
- Shared examples of convincing the Traction & Growth slide.
You will receive example slides as your takeaway and other tips and tools.
$42.00 per attendee.
Meet The Expert:
Tara Spalding, Managing Director at BoomStartUp
Tara Spalding is Managing Director of BoomStartup Accelerator. BoomStartup is an accelerator and mentorship-driven angel-stage investment program for startups. It operates as an online technology-driven accelerator, providing entrepreneurs a custom business plan including business maturity guidance, investment preparation, and capital structuring relevant to growth, and investment strategies as well as a curated marketplace for services.